Shipping cost will vary depending on what you have purchased and where it needs to be delivered. We will price the delivery based on the size and weight of the items in your shopping cart. Please be aware that shipping costs are calculated from the package dimensions or weight, whichever is large. Typically the larger the item, the more expensive delivery can be. During the checkout process you will be offered multiple options to choose from, ranging from Express or cheaper Ground delivery options.
We offer a range of shipping services with a choice of shipping times between overnight and up to 10 business days after despatch. The courier will be automatically selected based on the goods being shipped, the size and weight, delivery pick-up address and delivery location address. Please note that if you want to ship to a PO or Box address, your order will be shipped with USPS.
No Signature Required
All orders shipped by Crazy Skates USA, by default will not require a Signature. In most cases, FedEx will attempt to deliver your package three times before returning to the shipper. For packages not requiring a signature for release, drivers may choose to leave the package at a recipient's door, or other secure location, if the driver believes it is reasonable to do so. Crazy Skates USA is not liable for any loss or damage to the package/s.
Prices vary for ALL International Shipping charges - charges will be calculated at checkout and vary on total size and weight of your order. Please allow 4-10 business days for your order to get to you. Items will be shipped by FedEx Express. Important: it is your responsibility to be aware of any destination custom and duty costs. These costs are not included in your shipping charge. Customs and Duties do vary from country to country and Crazy Skates USA accepts no responsibility for any associated or unknown costs that you may incur. This the your responsibility to check before completing and processing your order.
- Wholesale delivery (Road Express) within Australia is $20.00* for most orders, regardless of order size.
- Items shipped in Australia will be delivered by StarTrack Express Couriers.
- Please Note:- Startrack Express DO NOT deliver to PO Boxes**.
- StarTrack delivers during regular business hours, Monday-Friday. If you are not present when Startrack attempts to deliver your goods, we are charged a fee for a second delivery. This cost will be passed onto you.
- You may arrange for an Authority to Leave (ATL) or authorise Startrack to leave your goods with a neighbouring business. These authorisations are outlined in your delivery information form.
- Your delivery address and delivery instructions are outlined on the Crazy Skates Delivery Information Form. If you have a change of address, it is your responsibility to complete a new delivery info form and submit it to us.
- Orders are despatched at 2:00pm each day and must be submitted and confirmed prior to 12pm to make the days shipping run***.
- Tracking codes are attached to your invoice and emailed each day. You can track your shipment by entering your code into the Track and Trace tool on the StarTrack website: https://startrack.com.au/
*Some remote locations sit outside of our regular transport network and do not qualify for $20 flat rate shipping. If you are not eligible for $20 flat rate shipping, you will be notified prior to your order leaving our warehouse.
**If you require a skate shipped to a PO BOX, we offer Australia Post Express Post Satchels as an option.
***Australia Post Express Post Satchels can be lodged later in the day, if you have a last minute order for a skate we will try to accommodate you wherever possible with this service.
- Startrack Air Satchels are available for $15 and fit up to 5kg (cubic)
- These satchels are unable to be delivered to PO BOXES.
- Startrack Air Satchels are overnight to most City and Metro locations. Australia Post Express Post Satchels-Australia Post Express Post satchels are available for $20 and fit up to 5kg (cubic)
- These satchels CAN be delivered to PO BOXES.
- Aus Post Express Satchels are overnight to most City and Metro locations. Refer to Australia Post for postcodes that qualify for next day delivery
- There is no Authority to leave available on Aus Post Satchels. Drop Shipments
- A dropshipment is when Crazy Skates ships a product directly to an end user on behalf of a wholesale customer.
- A fee of $5 is applied to the standard wholesale cost of your order on top of your shipping, this fee is per dropship.
- Dropships may only be placed online via the dropship option in our online ordering platform.
- All dropships must be pre-paid before they are shipped.
- All dropshipments will have an ATL attached to them OR by your option be shipped via Australia Post Express.
- We Do Not offer an International Drop Shipping service.
- An Authority To Leave is an authorisation given with a shipment to leave the goods in a safe place at the nominated address if no one is present to collect the item. Usually this will mean a parcel left at a front door of a residence.
- If Startrack does not deem it safe to leave, they may choose to card the delivery with an attempted delivery notice and will result in the consignee having to collect from a local Australia Post or Startrack location. This is beyond our control and is within the service standards of Startrack.
-Startrack take a photo and a GPS coordinate when a parcel is left unattended with an ATL. Startrack and Crazy Skates are not liable for any order left at the delivery point.
- As a mode of having goods returned to our premises, Crazy Skates will occasionally request that items be addressed to our Reply Paid Postage Address. This enables an item to be returned to us at no cost to the person presenting the item to the post office. This Reply Paid Service is only to be used on the occasion authorised by Crazy Skates when a return authority number is generated and presented to you.
- When returning goods via our Reply Paid Service, please place the item in an appropriate sized box for the item [IE: Please do not ship a single wheel back to us in a box that could fit a whole pair of skates in it].
- Each day, wholesale invoices for the day‰Ûªs orders are emailed to their respective customers. Each email will contain the tracking code for the shipment.
- We highly recommend tracking your items daily and setting a reminder for the delivery date so you can be sure that you are ready to receive your items when they arrive. This also means that if your item is late, or the tracking program says it has been delivered but hasn‰Ûªt arrived to you - you can immediately call StarTrack to get the situation rectified. It is very uncommon that a delivery is made to the incorrect address - however, if it does occur, attending to the situation quickly will increase your chances of recovering your delivery.
- StarTrack can be contacted on 13 23 45
- If something isn‰Ûªt right with your order, please stop and immediately call our office.
- If you believe your cartons or items have been damaged, please take photos of the delivery and ask your delivery driver for a copy of the delivery receipt acknowledging the condition of the cartons.
- If you believe that something is missing or incorrectly packed in your order, please leave your order as is and contact our office. If it is outside of business hours, please document the shipment and attach photos if possible and let us know by email
- We will do our best to contact you as soon as possible.
All international orders are quoted before shipping. Import taxes, duties and clearance costs are the sole responsibility of the reciever. Crazy Skates cannot forsee or alert you to what these charges may be, please make yourself aware of your relevant laws prior to placing and confirming your order. You have the option of using your own international service and/or charging to your own account if you prefer.
Check out our FAQs page
SameDay | 24 Hour Dispatch
Founded in 2004